Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Bikini-less Baristas redux

Didn't I suggest this two and a half months ago? KIRO 97.3 commentator Phil the News Junkie makes the point in his blog (as pointed out to him by a listener) that requiring some of the racier "bikini baristas" to apply for adult entertainment licenses just opens the doors for even more, shall we say, titillating behavior. Once you have an adult entertainment permit, why not do away with the pasties all together? Why not topless baristas, or naked baristas?

Frankly, I haven't stopped at a "bikini barista" shop yet because, ho hum, what's so special about a gal in a bikini? Sure, maybe she's hot, but the coffee's probably terrible and overpriced. And maybe she'll show me her boobs, or maybe I'll just get stiffed. But show me some guaranteed skin, and I'm there with a smile on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment